Phnom Penh (FN), Jun. 9 – Ministry of Health’s spokesperson Or Vandine denied a news which said a Teenager returning from Cambodia adds to Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally.
Vandine told Fresh News on Tuesday that such statement is not true.
“We do not know the original source of the 18-year-old Vietnamese youth. We request Viet Nam to verify,” said Or Vandine.
VNExpress reported on 8 June 2020 that an 18-year-old Vietnamese youth returning from Cambodia is the nation’s latest Covid-19 patient.
To date, Cambodia has confirmed 126 cases of Covid-19. So far, 124 have recovered.