Tbong Khmum (FN), Jun. 20 – Cambodian prime minister Hun Sen said that he has no right to handover even a millimeter of Cambodian land to Viet Nam and no intention to own a Vietnamese land.
The premier spoke at the 45th anniversary of the liberation journey on Monday (Jun 20) at Cambodia-Viet Nam border.
“I would like to confirm in front of Cambodian and Vietnamese leaders that I have no right to hand over even a millimeter of Cambodian land to Viet Nam and I do not want even a millimeter of Vietnamese land. Therefore, please follow the French map,” the premier underlined.
The premier emphasized that if he intended to handover the land to Viet Nam as alleged, it is not necessary for him to spend time and effort to negotiate the border disputes.
"We have achieved 84 percent of border demarcation. For the remaining 16 percent, the two countries' border commissions recently agreed on another six percent," the premier underlined.