Beijing (FN), Oct. 17 – Eight cooperation documents on trade and investment expansion have been signed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and the Government of China.
The signing ceremony was presided over by Cambodian prime minister Hun Manet and Chinese premier Li Qiang on Tuesday afternoon (Oct. 17).
The documents are as follows:
1. Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on Joint Promotion of the Third Key Project for Cambodia-China Production Capacity Cooperation and Investment.
2. Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing a Working Mechanism for Implementing the Bilateral Cooperation Plan for the Joint Construction of the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Initiative.
3. Memorandum of Understanding on Investment Green Development Cooperation and Low Carbon Development.
4. Concessional Loan Agreement for Financing of Rural Grids Extension Project Phase 8.
5. Exchange of Letters for Feasibility Study for Preah Vihear Temple Rehabilitation Project under Grant Funding from the Chinese Government.
6. Minutes meeting on feasibility study on the location of the third phase of the Rural Road Project in the Kingdom of Cambodia within the framework of a grant from the Government of the People's Republic of China.
7. Memorandum of Understanding on establishing the Cambodia-China Railway Cooperation Mechanism.
8. Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the Construction of the China-Cambodia Industrial Park between the Ministry of Commerce of the Kingdom of Cambodia and the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Authority of the People's Republic of China.