Phnom Penh (FN), Nov. 6 – Cambodian prime minister Hun Manet gave five recommendations to the capital-provincial governor to enhance the effectiveness of governance, in particular the implementation of decentralization and deconcentration.
The premier spoke on Monday morning (Nov. 6) at an inauguration of the Ministry of Interior's new administration building in Phnom Penh.
The five recommendations are as follows:
1. To strengthen, prepare, and amend mechanisms, principles, standards, and integrity.
2. To enhance monitoring, inspection, and support the basis of effective implementation projects.
3. To strengthen the effectiveness of the One Window Service Office (OWSO) mechanism.
4. To implement effective financial management and effective control of the use of assets. Do not wait for order from the upper management in solving problems.
5. To strive to develop the capital-province and attract investment and partners to create various attractions.